If you have any questions or suggestions about Slideshow DVD Creator, please do not hesitate to send emails to Slideshow DVD Creator Team
Gereral Questions About Slideshow DVD Creator
- Slideshow DVD Creator is compatible with Mac OS X. So you can not use it on your Windows computer. However you can our Slideshow DVD Creator for Windows Version - DVD Photo Slideshow. It supports Windows 8/7/XP/Vista.
- Free Trial Version only allows you add maximum 36 photos. After purchasing the full version, you can add as many photos as you like.
- The only difference between Trial Version and Paid Version is that free version has photo number limitation. You can add maximum 36 photos with Trial version. And paid version has no photo number limation.
- The answer is Yes. The program allows you to add more than one songs in a slideshow (DVD). Also it can sync slideshow to music to make them play in pace.
- Absolutely Yes. Besides making slideshow DVDs, the software supports mov and mp4 video format. You can save your slideshow as a video and upload it to Facebook and YouTube, or transfer it to iPad, iPhone or other device.
- Yes you can. After adding songs into a slideshow, click the "Clock" icon on right lower side, a window will pop up showing time of both music and slideshow, click "Sync Music & Slideshow" to make slideshow time match music duration.
- Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite,10.9 Mavericks and 10.8 Mountain Loin, have the new GateKeeper feature. By default, you can only install applications from Mac App Store or developers which are identified by Mac App Store on your Mac. Since our Slideshow DVD Creator is 100% secure, you can follow the instruction to install it: How to install Slideshow DVD Creator on Mac.